Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wall Climbing at Camp5





Part of my to-do list is to do wall climbing. So yesterday me, nani and adi went to camp5, the largest indoor wall climbing in asia. Perghhh…. Mmg best. We tried the beginner package where 2 instructors will guide us through out 1 hour session.

Firstly, of course kene ready ngan sports gear. They provided us with the climb shoe and other facilities such as harness and belay set. I’ve tried wall climbing before but this time the walls are really high and challenging especially when I saw one Japanese or Chinese lady climbed like cicak. Tercabar duhhh… but she’s expert.. lain crite la..

We started with ‘bouldering’ to warm up. Bouldering is like climbing without harness. Me and my hand and my leg and the wall. Tp tk de la tinggi sgt. Warm up la katakana. So all of us tried at least 2 times. Oh btw in the session ade local and foreigner. Mmg best!!

Then we tried to climb at wall where there are 3 levels of difficulties. I started with 2 level of difficulty. I thought it is the same wall with the first wall sbb batu2 dia mcm same jer… I tried half way je, patu trus turun. Dah dekat bawah baru sedar that wall yg second tu is quite tough sebab dia cerun kebawah.. errr 80 degree kot. Nk climb is one thing and nk hold my body weight is another thing. Duhh.. then I tried the first wall, haa.. that was easy.. hehehe leh smpi atas dgn senang. Next wall was to climb at trad and casle wall… castle wall tu mcm climb dlm castle la kan and start2 je dh mencabar.. but I managed to climbed to the top!!

We end the session at 630 p.m. with satisfying smile. Next in my agenda is to sign for basic wall course!!






2 comments:

menza_ice said...

Bestnya aktiviti maziana ni..
Ata pun teringin nak memanjat ni.. :) takpe, nanti ata panjat pokok.

FyFyMz said...

haha... jom la ata. klu ata dtg k.l sy leh bawak.